Thursday, September 5, 2013

2013 - 2014 School Year

This summer has truly been one to remember, but sadly all good things come to an end and now its time to go back to reality. The school year has officially started and I'm ready for all the challenges that I'm gonna be facing. Yes it is gonna be a crazy busy year but its gonna be a good one, I can feel it. 

As usual the night before the first day of school I could not sleep, seems like I was too excited about the new school year. Sticking to our tradition mum took a picture of me dad and my little brother before we headed off off the face the day. 


The first day of school was truly a fun day, nothing like the feeling of reuniting with great friends. The first week of school has been pretty good, most teachers are extremely nice but I can tell that the work load this year is gonna be crazy! After all the teachers are preparing us for the Diploma Program. 

In the end this was a pretty hectic week, and I am so happy its weekend now I can finally sleep late again ;) 

xoxo
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment